Banana Bread Day is celebrated on 23 March in the U.S.A.
2 glasses of flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
1 glass of sugar
1/2 cup of olive oil
4 bananas (overripe, blackened)
2 teaspoons of strained yogurt
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Chop your ripe bananas into a small bowl, then mash them with a fork.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in another bowl.
- In another bowl, mix the eggs and sugar for 5 minutes until the mixture froths a little.
- Add the olive oil to the bowl where you mix the sugar and egg, continue mixing.
- Add your crushed bananas to this mixture and mix again. Just keep a small portion of these mashed bananas aside, we will put it on top of the cake.
- Add yogurt and vanilla extract to the mixture.
- Finally, add the dry ingredients that you have mixed in another bowl and bitter chocolate to this wet mixture and mix well. The cake dough is ready.
- Grease your long deep cake tin, pour the tin in the mixture and smooth the top of the mixture. Finally, add the mashed bananas that you set aside on top of your mixture.
- Bake your cake for 40 minutes in your oven preheated to 175 degrees, then check it every 5-10 minutes.